For zip lines and aerial adventures tree to tree, go to TimberTop Adventures in Saint John and see the 22 ways we take the experience to new heights.
TimberTop Adventures aims to provide a fun, unique climbing adventure, and to deliver the best safety & customer experience to our visitors. Here are 22 ways that we take treetop aerial adventures to new heights as put together in our 2020 season!
- We use full body harnesses.
- We provide helmets for each of our climbers.
- All of our climbers wear gloves for extra comfort. Customers can bring their own, or purchase them onsite.
- Participants can weigh between 45 and 270 pounds.
- Our smart-locking carabiner system is an industry-leader in safety! You are locked in from the moment you start climbing through the moment you complete a course.
- Our zip line pulley is connected to your harness – ready to go when you are!
- Our gear is checked thoroughly after every use.
- Our guides are visible from the courses, and are there to encourage you and assist you if you need to exit a course early.
- Our friendly staff are here to provide you with the best possible experience. Feel free to check out our awesome reviews, and see what customers have to say about our amazing staff!
- We have 12 courses to choose from, making us one of the largest parks in Canada!
- We give you time – you pick courses! Take up to 3 hours with our Go Wild adventure, and up to 90 minutes on our Low & Go adventure.
- Avoid line ups by picking which order you want to complete courses in! Keep in mind our more difficult courses have prerequisites.
- Along with climbers 5-7 years of age, adults can also enjoy our starter courses!
- Thirsty up in the courses? Flag a guide down to have bottled water or peanut-free granola bars brought to you! We will put it on your Refreshments Tab and you can pay after you finish your adventure.
- Step off a platform nearly 4 stories up in a tree with our Flying Squirrel attraction! It is included in our Go Wild package.
- We have an awesome beach-side location! Bring your swim trunks and go for a dip after your climb.
- Friends & family (even pets!) can go for a stroll on our numerous wood-chipped trails. With benches located throughout the courses, they can have a seat, relax and watch you climb!
- We searched the world high and low for the most creative obstacles we could find, and built them here!
- We have senior, military and student discounts. Don’t forget the appropriate ID to get the discount.
- Our courses go from starter to triple black diamond. There is something for everyone!
- We are part of the Pledge 1% movement, we pledge 1% of sales and 1% of product back to help support our community.
- Book online, book over the phone. Advanced bookings are required this year meaning, unfortunately, walk-ins will not be available during our 2021 season.