9 Days ’til Opening Day, and 9 ways we prioritize your safety!
The safety of our climbers, as well as our staff, is our highest priority at TimberTop Adventures. Here are 9 ways we prioritize your safety:
- We use the Bornack SSB (Smart Safe Belay) carabiner system, which keeps users locked into the course from the moment they climb on, to the moment they step off.
- We use the latest helmets that can take up to 8 kilo-newtons of force (that’s a lot!).
- We use full body harnesses.
- We make it mandatory for each climber to wear gloves for their safety. You can bring your own, or buy some onsite.
- All of our equipment is thoroughly checked after every use.
- TimberTop Adventures has been constructed to meet and exceed both the North American and more stringent European safety standards for aerial adventure parks. The courses go through a heavy-duty annual inspection by a third party expert to ensure continued compliance to these regulations.
- Our staff conducts daily checks of the park throughout the season, to ensure that everything is running smoothly.
- Trained guides will always be around the climbers when they are on the courses, whether from the trees or the ground, our staff will be there for you whenever you might need assistance.
- Every customer must complete a training session directly prior to their adventure to validate all safety precautions and regulations.
Click here to see our Safety First page for more information!